Tell your story.
We’ll bring our production and creative skills to you – and together we’ll create world class podcasts.
We can provide end-to-end creative, planning, production and distribution – or any parts in-between. We have full remote production capabilities, using broadcast quality equipment. We can be where you need us, when you need us, until the job is done. And yes we work weekends.
Robert Ouimet has been making audio since the 70’s. First as a disc jockey, then as a journalist, and for 20 years as a producer and executive producer at CBC Radio. He created over a half-dozen network radio shows for CBC, and was on of the creators of CBC Radio 3.
Contact Robert for a no-obligation consultation about your next project.
Here are some of our favourite projects:
- Anthony Bourdain
- Katy Hutchison – Walking After Midnight: One Woman’s Journey Through Murder,Justice and Forgiveness.
- WordPress Founder Matt Mullenweg
- John Ralston Saul
- John McKnight and Peter Block
- Dr. Mehret Mandefro
- DigiBC series produced during the 2010 Olympics
- Wireless Meets Digital, featuring Robert Scoble, Chris Langdon, Saul Orbach, Doug Whatley and Greg Sauter
- Alex Beim of Tangible Interactive
- Author James Glave
- Urban Agriculture Series, featuring Spring Gillard and David Tracey
- Heather Johnstone of North Vancouver’s Edible Garden project